The Journey Continues
It came to my surprise that, for more than 2 years I have not update my blog here about my MBA journey, there were some visitors based on the stats. I am not sure if they are just the google robots or are real people. But I will still continue writing something on this blog.
As I might be graduating soon with the MBA from the University of Strathclyde Business School, my learning does not ends here. I will try to write up more on my learning and reflection be it in business, entrepreneurship, startup as well as relationship.
For about 3 years I embarked on the MBA program (it was supposed to be ended in 2 years but due to many reasons it was dragged), the journey was extremely tiring, challenging, emotionally-disturbing but with fun, awe-inspiring, motivating, great learning experience gained. The 3 years of silence here also means that I might not be a good blogger as I find blogging requires tremendous amount of dedication, discipline and courage. Again, I hope to write up more in future.
The next big thing that I embark on will be on the entrepreneurial exploration. It will be another extremely tough, challenging, unknown experience for me. I will be spending endless hours to plan, build and execute my first tech startup and hopefully to note down all exciting and interesting encounters over here. So stay tune!
Comments
Post a Comment